Our Commitment To Privacy
JackKruse.com may collect the following information from users of our website:
- Referral data – such as websites users have visited before visiting our website;
- Pages viewed by users of our website;
- Time spent on our website by users;
- Users’ IP addresses; and
- Cookies – small packets of information that our website may store on your users’ computers.
In the event that a user completes a form, JackKruse.com may collect a:
- User’s email address;
In the event that a user becomes a customer of JackKruse.com, JackKruse.com may collect the following information from a customer:
- Dollar volume of transaction;
- Customer’s credit card number; and
- Customer’s billing address
Use of Information
Protecting our users’ and customers’ information is important to JackKruse.com. Therefore, JackKruse.com shares and discloses information only as set forth below:
- With third party credit card processors for billing purposes;
- As required by law;
- As necessary to enforce the terms of any agreements; and
- With other divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliates of JackKruse.com.
JackKruse.com does not sell, distribute, or rent users’ and customers’ private information for financial gain.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of information, JackKruse.com has in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects. JackKruse.com restricts access to information about users and customers to those employees who need to know that information.
With Your Consent
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact JackKruse.com at firstname.lastname@example.org.