- Why use pieces of information to explain a whole?
- How do seemingly disparate facts tie together?
- Are you aware of some of these things?
- How might they impact your situation?
- What questions are coursing through your mind now?
On the surface a quilt seems a random collection of parts to make a comforter. That is what the undiscerning eye sees. But at its core, the assembled parts begin to act in unison to do something that no single part can do. In concert, Nature only uses the finest threads to weave her patterns, so each small piece of her fabric reveals the organization of the entire tapestry. These random musings are coming from future blogs in the Quilt. Enjoy!
- Olympic marksmen take methyl B12 because it improves their scores by eliminating a very small background tremor.
- If starches are so safe and they raise T3 and T4, as the “experts” say, riddle me this … why are higher body temps so contraindicated for proper embryonic development in all mammals, especially humans? Why does melatonin work better at lower temps to induce sleep and regeneration?
- The prison population has been used as test subjects for years in Oklahoma and California in psychiatric studies. The bottom line is poor brain glucose metabolism is the root of most mood disorders. Fat makes you happy, contrary to what you have been told. Did you know that cholesterol can be made a semiconductor when energy is added to its molecular bonds and the water that surrounds it in a hydration shell? Maybe this is why cholesterol is a polar molecule, huh?
- The human brain can’t utilize more than 2% of neurons at time, or we faint when glucose is used as the main fuel. If we use ketones, the number neurons we recruit for use can rise. Blood is both a waiter and hazmat team for the brain. Ketones increase the “wait staff” and decrease the need for the “hazmat team.”
- If the temperature of the Earth goes down just 7 degrees F, we will have glaciers invading the Great Lakes. You’ll be able to walk from Europe to Canada.
- Midlife hand grip predicts how well you are biologically aging.
- H2O2, NO, CO and H2S: When the level of any one of these molecules reaches 800 ppm in a cell, the cell just dies. No biochemical program is used.
- The lower your growth hormone level is, the more ketosis your mitochondria require.
- Bio-identical hormones do not have the same effect as native hormones because they have extra atoms added to them and this increases the action of the electromagnetic force on them. You can’t say A is made of B or vice versa. All masses interact with the basic forces of nature.
- None of us have the responsibility to live up to what others expect of us. That’s their mistake, not our failing.
- The most energy-intensive sense humans have is the sense of sound. In hypoxia, we see neural death in Ammon’s horn. Pathologists look for this in death by strangulation.
- Google triathalon deaths or cardiac death in winter. You will see that triathalon deaths occur mostly during the swim or immediately after it. People with autoimmune disease should pay deep attention to that observation.
- Did you know that below 62 degrees F, insulin begins to lose its ability to act in human cells?
- Did you know that light and Vitamin D do not entrain our biologic rhythms in winter? This is why Vitamin D has been shown to be effective epigenetically in some cancer but ineffective in reducing all forms of cancer epigenetically.
- Did you know there are only four fundamental forces in nature? Of the four, the electromagnetic force has the most power. Why? It holds neutrons, protons and electrons together, but its range of action on any charged particle is infinite in the universe. Don’t hold that cell phone too close to you brain next time you call me.
- Most people know that enzymes carry out chemical reactions in cells. They can speed up chemical reaction times by a factor of 10 to the 10th power up until 10 to the 23rd power. Did you know if an enzyme loses its hydration shell, it no longer works?
- “Experts” tells us that calories are important because of the Second Law of Thermodynamics. Why is it they keep letting biochemists get away with the fact that their proposed Na/K ATPase breaks the Second Law by a factor of 5? Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts, it appears.
- The very same “experts” tell us this law is tight as a drum for biochemical fluxes, but why is iat they never tell you the Second Law is statistically derived and not absolute. Lord Kelvin and Boltzman seem to know it; why don’t the experts? Maybe they make the science that supports their claims and theories?
- Did you know that foods emit bio-photons? In fact GMOs emit less bio-photons and their spectral pattern is quite different than an organically grown comparable food.
- When you look at the chemical formula for water (H2O) compared to its neighbors on the periodic table, water’s abilities really make it stick out for the astute observer. Compounds that bind with hydrogen are all called hydrides. All hydrides in the first row of the periodic table of elements all are all gases at temperatures above 20 degrees C, except water. Using extrapolation of its neighbor’s boiling points, water should boil at 75 degrees C instead of 100 degrees C. Here is another shocker, water should be a gas at ordinary temperatures and pressures and not a liquid using the chemistry of its neighbors as a guide, but instead it is a liquid.
- Within the body, the pacemaker cells of the heart, the networks of neurons in the circadian pacemaker of the hippocampus and the insulin-secreting cells of the pancreas all show synchronized electrical activities. During an olfactory experience, oscillations in the olfactory bulb in the brain are in phase with the rhythmic movement of the lungs.
- Did you know that DNA and RNA emit electromagnetic signals that have very specific resonant frequencies? The molecules also release bio-photons. Interesting, huh?
- What electrifies DNA and RNA transfers its energy to the molecule and any excess is channeled into a single mode. The energy doesn’t get dissipated as heat but is instead captured by the electromagnetic force emitted from DNA, which can then pass along the information and energy in that particular electric mode.
- Did you know the alternative Chinese therapy of acupuncture was validated by an orthopedic surgeon who was an MD, and the NIH sponsored the study?!
- We have about 23,000 human genes. But, if we take our gut and other bacterial biomes into account, there are perhaps 9 million genes out there affecting our health and wellness quotient. It appears all evolution is co-evolution. Long live Lynn Margulis!
- As the embryo develops, conditions become favorable for stimulated coherent emission of the trapped photons. It has been observed that death in organisms invariably begins with a sharp increase in the intensity of normal light emission. Are we creatures of light?
I hope you enjoyed this random stroll. I hope this new idea for a blog stimulates you to think and ask better questions to improve your current condition. We all must become aware of what we might not know, because this is often where our truth lies. The wonderful thing about science is it’s alive. Religion is a culture of faith and belief, but science is a culture of doubt. When you understand this, you must ask better question to get Nature to show you her recipes.
“In physics the truth is rarely perfectly clear, and that is certainly universally the case in human affairs. Hence, what is not surrounded by uncertainty cannot be the truth.”
― Richard P. Feynman
Your Shopping List for this Post
|Life Extension Melatonin 6-Hour Timed Release||Life Extension Vitamin D3|