Every wave connects with everything in nature via resonance and so it is with life. ---- Dr. Jack Kruse THE TAKE HOME: Is there something special about how the sun creates light that is critical for a mitochondriac in training to understand? Do you know what it is? If the blood plasma connected the [...]
READERS SUMMARY: WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE ELECTRIC COMPANY BUILT INTO YOUR COLLAGEN? This blog is intimately linked to the January through June 2014 webinars. April's webinar call "The Electric Company" is based upon the ideas in this blog. So todays blog starts via a discussion on the forum about raw [...]
- The Redox Rx: How to Improve Your Redox PotentialCancer, Circadian Cycle, Cold Thermogenesis, Dentistry, EMF, Epigenetics, Erectile Dysfunction, Hormones & Methylation, Inflammation, Leaky Gut / Grain Brain, Longevity Principles, Mitochondria, MS - Multiple Sclerosis, Nutrients and Supplements, Optimal Pillar 1, Optimal Pillar 2, Optimal Pillar 3, Optimal Pillar 4, Optimal Pillar 5, Series: Energy & Epigenetics, Series: How To
Redox potential is the gain of electrons in our cells to help energy transmission flow efficiently. Detoxification is directly linked to the redox potential of any cell. In my Redox Rx, I'll give you a summary of the redox potential to help you understand the concept and steps you can take to improve your redox potential.
- Internal Stressors with Dr. Tim Jackson: Zeroing in on the Root Causes of Leaky Gut, Thyroid Issues, Adrenal Fatigue & More
Internal Stressors with Dr. Tim Jackson: Zeroing in on the Root Causes of Leaky Gut, Thyroid Issues, Adrenal Fatigue & MoreAdrenals, Cancer, Diabetes, Endometriosis and PCOS, Estrogen Dominance, Fibromyalgia, Hashimotos / Grave's Disease, Hormones & Methylation, Leaky Gut / Grain Brain, Nutrients and Supplements, Optimal Pillar 1, Optimal Pillar 4, Optimal Pillar 5, Series: Guest Blogs, Series: Heal Your Hormones, The Digestion Connection, Thyroid
Internal Stressors with Dr. Tim Jackson: Zeroing in on the Root Causes of Leaky Gut, Thyroid Issues, Adrenal Fatigue & More
You’ve been treating your "adrenal fatigue" for years, but if you stop your adaptogens, DHEA or other adrenal supplements, you fall apart. You’ve been addressing your leaky gut for a year, but if you stop your probiotics, glutamine, aloe vera, etc., your stomach begins to hurt and you get diarrhea. You gave up gluten, but your thyroid antibodies remain elevated. You can’t seem to warm up despite taking thyroid medication. Your cortisol and DHEA won’t balance, despite correcting your sleep hygiene/circadian cycle. You exercise several days per week, but the more you exercise, the fatter you get. What do all of these things have in common? Internal stressors!
- Energy and Epigenetics 2: The Real DHA Story GalleryAlzheimer’s, Autism, Breast Cancer, Cancer, Circadian Cycle, Diabetes, EMF, Epi Paleo, Epigenetics, Erectile Dysfunction, Leaky Gut / Grain Brain, Live your Optimal Weight, Longevity Principles, Optimal Pillar 2, Optimal Pillar 3, Optimal Pillar 4, Parkinson's Disease, Series: Energy & Epigenetics, The Leptin Prescription, The Optimal Paleo Diet
We are all products of our environment. Our genes are the first draft of what we are created to be, but the experience those genes face (epigenetics) is how the novel of our life is really written. This blog is about how this experience begins to unfold in our species.
- Energy & Epigenetics 1: The Infant Brain is Unique GalleryADD / ADHD, Alzheimer’s, Autism, Circadian Cycle, Depression, Diabetes, EMF, Epi Paleo, Epigenetics, Erectile Dysfunction, Guillian Barre Syndrome, Hashimotos / Grave's Disease, Hormones & Methylation, Inflammation, Leaky Gut / Grain Brain, Live your Optimal Weight, Mitochondria, MS - Multiple Sclerosis, Optimal Pillar 1, Optimal Pillar 2, Optimal Pillar 3, Optimal Pillar 4, Parkinson's Disease, Series: Energy & Epigenetics, The Leptin Prescription, The Optimal Paleo Diet, Thyroid
Today, we begin to examine levee's 6, 14, and 26 in the Quilt document for the first time. We begin to show examples of these levee's by examining how the human brain forms and functions in an infant. This example will act as an analogy to help us understand many other processes as the blog series rolls on. There are many countervailing influences in life that on the surface confuse our intellect. They create the appearance of paradox, enigma, and myths, and mysteries. I find when we look at the world through the hull of a glass-bottom ship, to look through a kaleidoscope at the galaxies that exist on the edge of our mind, we begin to see the sense that nature makes from the chaos of the world. I like the irony that mysteries often create. Today, we are going to use some "other observations" we have all made to show you how the mysteries of our modern world might be solved asking better questions instead of settling for the answers we have been given. The Human Infant It is clear in modern medicine now that we can not have optimal human brain development unless we have a secure nutrient rich food supply for both mother and child. This relationship also needs to be maintained postnatally for several years after birth until neuralation is successful. It does appear in modern neurosurgery research that human brain development is programmed genetically to a certain extent, but is more malleable then we thought because of the new science findings of epigenetics. This is also more apparent in humans than other mammals because our brain is so complex that even small changes in functional regions can lead to massive clinical changes that become apparent as the child develops. Autism and spectrum disorders are a good example of this phenomena.
- CPC #7: Obesity Qualia GalleryADD / ADHD, Cancer, Cold Thermogenesis, Diabetes, EMF, Epi Paleo, Epigenetics, Erectile Dysfunction, Leaky Gut / Grain Brain, Live your Optimal Weight, Longevity Principles, Mitochondria, Optimal Pillar 2, Optimal Pillar 3, Optimal Pillar 4, Series: CPC, The Leptin Prescription
Qualia is defined by some as "an unfamiliar term for something that could not be more familiar to each of us: the ways things seem to us." Erwin Schrödinger was a famous quantum physicist, and had this counter-materialist take on what qualia really is: "The sensation of color cannot be accounted for by the physicist's objective picture of light-waves. Could the physiologist account for it, if he had fuller knowledge than he has of the processes in the retina and the nervous processes set up by them in the optical nerve bundles and in the brain? I do not think so." Schrodinger's statement is hinting at precisely what is ailing the modern sciences in a big way. Observations and the manner in which we study things are being divorced from one another. It is as if all scientist have been trained to think only with their left brain and just ignore the creative observations of their right brain. The problem with this situation is that is has put 50 years of mankind at serious risk in medicine.
- Quantum Biology 10: Hormones 102 GalleryADD / ADHD, Adrenals, Autism, BHRT, Cancer, Circadian Cycle, Cold Thermogenesis, Diabetes, EMF, Endometriosis and PCOS, Epi Paleo, Epigenetics, Erectile Dysfunction, Hormones & Methylation, Hypothyroidism, Inflammation, Leaky Gut / Grain Brain, Live your Optimal Weight, Longevity Principles, Mitochondria, Optimal Pillar 1, Optimal Pillar 2, Optimal Pillar 3, Optimal Pillar 4, Optimal Pillar 5, Series: Quantum Biology, The Importance of Sleep, The Leptin Prescription, The Optimal Paleo Diet, Thyroid, Thyroid Cancer
Two years ago I gave you the Hormone 101: Clinical thoughts revealed blog post. That was a small dose of reality at the beginning of this journey. There was some foundational hormone biochemistry there given to you in simple terms. Most people jumped all over the free T3 link to pregnenolone in the post. They thought that "their cure" for hypothyroidism and/or chronic pregnenolone steal syndrome was increasing free T3 or just lowering reverse T3 to raise pregnenolone. So what was not observed? A trip down memory lane for the hormone cascade Leptin resistance occurs first in the brain. Then insulin resistance happens soon their after in the liver, gut, and peripheral tissues. This eventually leads to adrenal resistance. This resistance occurs at the PVN in the brain. (Brain Gut 16: Adrenal Fatigue Rx) It does not happen in the adrenal gland. What happens is that the outflow from our sympathetic system in the brainstem overwhelms the parasympathetic nervous system. This increase in overall cortisol initially, is the stress hormone that allows for fight or flight syndrome (life or death). As this condition persists chronically over time, cortisol levels decrease and flatline on adrenal stress index testing.
- CPC #6: Pseudotumor Cerebri GalleryADD / ADHD, Adrenals, Breast Cancer, Cancer, Circadian Cycle, Depression, Epigenetics, Erectile Dysfunction, Hormones & Methylation, Hypothyroidism, Leaky Gut / Grain Brain, Live your Optimal Weight, Longevity Principles, Mitochondria, Optimal Pillar 1, Optimal Pillar 2, Optimal Pillar 3, Optimal Pillar 5, Series: CPC, The Importance of Sleep, The Leptin Prescription, Thyroid, Thyroid Cancer
It has been close toa year that we last did a CPC blog post. (CPC #5 The Leaky Gut/Adrenal Fatigue Case) CPC stands for a clinico-pathologic conference that we often see in medical schools that our used for teaching students and doctors. Today we are going to talk about a disease that has perplexed medicine for hundreds of years. Pseudotumor cerebri is also known as idiopathic intracranial hypertension (IIH) today. It goes by many names in the literature. I have decided to discuss this disease because it highlights many of the cornerstone principles of how quantum electrodynamic theory affect water chemistry. This change in water chemistry can lead to biologic effects. The biologic effects of water can be seen in modern humans when we look for them and correctly observe what is really going on. So today we see how the macrocosm affects the microcosm of a modern disease.
- Quantum Biology 7: Sulfated Vitamin D3 GalleryAutism, Cancer, Circadian Cycle, Depression, Diabetes, EMF, Endometriosis and PCOS, Epi Paleo, Erectile Dysfunction, Inflammation, Leaky Gut / Grain Brain, Live your Optimal Weight, Longevity Principles, Mitochondria, Optimal Pillar 1, Optimal Pillar 2, Optimal Pillar 3, Optimal Pillar 4, Osteoporosis, Series: Quantum Biology, The Leptin Prescription, The Optimal Paleo Diet
There is so much buzz now in modern healthcare and on the internet about Vitamin D but does anyone really know how it is integrated into our physiology? Most people understand that Vitamin D is tied into our bone's metabolism and our immune system's function but there is a lot more to this story. Vitamin D and its receptor, along with Vitamin A and its RXR receptor are among the oldest chemicals life has used to exist in evolutionary biology. This alone tells you how important Vitamin D is for function. Vitamin D is directly modulated by photoelectric effect, which is a foundational law of nature and quantum mechanics. The skin and brain are both derived from neuroectoderm in all animals. In EMF 2, we saw how obesity might be related to an inflammatory condition found in the brain due to a lack of electrons and photons. Today, we are going to examine how Vitamin D works in a quantized fashion. Many physicians have confided in me that just do not believe that Vitamin D levels are that big of a deal for most patients. When they say that to me, I return a smile. It is not that big a deal for the doctor, but it is a huge clue about what is going on with the patient. For me, it is one of the most critical lab 'thermostat values' that tell me about the "preload of their semiconductors" in their skin and body. Yes, it is a quantum signal, to me as a physician. If you remember from the video's made at Paleo Fx 2011 and our Optimal reset challenge, that I said we can do a quick "biohack" using three labs and tell a lot about the person's current conditions of existence and where they need to go. Those three labs were the HS-CRP, DHEA, and Vitamin D. So far we covered DHEA in detail in the CPC blog of 6/30/2012 and in the back half of EMF 7. We have covered HS CRP in multiple places. Inflammation is the major signal that all biologic processes and respond to. It is what the hormone panel responds to and it dictates the thermostat for mitochondrial efficiency, signaling, and control of the cell cycle. The inflammatory signal also sets the tone for "tight" circadian control via the adenosine signal.