Every wave connects with everything in nature via resonance and so it is with life. ---- Dr. Jack Kruse THE TAKE HOME: Is there something special about how the sun creates light that is critical for a mitochondriac in training to understand? Do you know what it is? If the blood plasma connected the [...]
READERS SUMMARY: WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE ELECTRIC COMPANY BUILT INTO YOUR COLLAGEN? This blog is intimately linked to the January through June 2014 webinars. April's webinar call "The Electric Company" is based upon the ideas in this blog. So todays blog starts via a discussion on the forum about raw [...]
It is Dec. 31 here in Europe, and I just want to say Happy New Year to you! Here are some more of my random musings from upcoming blog posts. This new idea for a blog should stimulate you to think and ask better questions to improve your current condition. We all must become aware of what we might not know, because this is often where our truth lies.
These are some more random musings coming from future blogs in the Quilt. As you already know, all the pieces in a quilt work together to complete a goal that no single individual piece could accomplish. Yet each piece reveals the organization of the finished product. Enjoy!
- Energy and Epigenetics 2: The Real DHA Story GalleryAlzheimer’s, Autism, Breast Cancer, Cancer, Circadian Cycle, Diabetes, EMF, Epi Paleo, Epigenetics, Erectile Dysfunction, Leaky Gut / Grain Brain, Live your Optimal Weight, Longevity Principles, Optimal Pillar 2, Optimal Pillar 3, Optimal Pillar 4, Parkinson's Disease, Series: Energy & Epigenetics, The Leptin Prescription, The Optimal Paleo Diet
We are all products of our environment. Our genes are the first draft of what we are created to be, but the experience those genes face (epigenetics) is how the novel of our life is really written. This blog is about how this experience begins to unfold in our species.
- Energy & Epigenetics 1: The Infant Brain is Unique GalleryADD / ADHD, Alzheimer’s, Autism, Circadian Cycle, Depression, Diabetes, EMF, Epi Paleo, Epigenetics, Erectile Dysfunction, Guillian Barre Syndrome, Hashimotos / Grave's Disease, Hormones & Methylation, Inflammation, Leaky Gut / Grain Brain, Live your Optimal Weight, Mitochondria, MS - Multiple Sclerosis, Optimal Pillar 1, Optimal Pillar 2, Optimal Pillar 3, Optimal Pillar 4, Parkinson's Disease, Series: Energy & Epigenetics, The Leptin Prescription, The Optimal Paleo Diet, Thyroid
Today, we begin to examine levee's 6, 14, and 26 in the Quilt document for the first time. We begin to show examples of these levee's by examining how the human brain forms and functions in an infant. This example will act as an analogy to help us understand many other processes as the blog series rolls on. There are many countervailing influences in life that on the surface confuse our intellect. They create the appearance of paradox, enigma, and myths, and mysteries. I find when we look at the world through the hull of a glass-bottom ship, to look through a kaleidoscope at the galaxies that exist on the edge of our mind, we begin to see the sense that nature makes from the chaos of the world. I like the irony that mysteries often create. Today, we are going to use some "other observations" we have all made to show you how the mysteries of our modern world might be solved asking better questions instead of settling for the answers we have been given. The Human Infant It is clear in modern medicine now that we can not have optimal human brain development unless we have a secure nutrient rich food supply for both mother and child. This relationship also needs to be maintained postnatally for several years after birth until neuralation is successful. It does appear in modern neurosurgery research that human brain development is programmed genetically to a certain extent, but is more malleable then we thought because of the new science findings of epigenetics. This is also more apparent in humans than other mammals because our brain is so complex that even small changes in functional regions can lead to massive clinical changes that become apparent as the child develops. Autism and spectrum disorders are a good example of this phenomena.
- Quantum Biology 12: Do We Need DNA To Tell Time? GalleryADD / ADHD, Cancer, Circadian Cycle, Cold Thermogenesis, Diabetes, EMF, Epi Paleo, Epigenetics, Erectile Dysfunction, Hormones & Methylation, Longevity Principles, Mitochondria, Optimal Pillar 1, Optimal Pillar 2, Optimal Pillar 3, Optimal Pillar 4, Series: Quantum Biology, The Importance of Sleep, The Leptin Prescription
How important is time really to life? Imagine there is a bank account that credits your account each morning with $86,400. It carries over no balance from day to day. Every evening the bank deletes whatever part of the balance you failed to use during the day. What would you do? Draw out every cent, of course? Each of us has such a bank. It's name is time. Every morning, it credits you with 86,400 seconds. Every night it writes off as lost, whatever of this you have failed to invest to a good purpose. It carries over no balance. It allows no over draft. Each day it opens a new account for you. Each night it burns the remains of the day. If you fail to use the day's deposits, the loss is yours. There is no drawing against "tomorrow." You must live in the present on today's deposits. Invest it so as to get from it the utmost in health, happiness and success! The clock is running! Make the most of today. To realize the value of one year, ask a student who failed a grade. To realize the value of one month, ask a mother who has given birth to a premature baby. To realize the value of one week, ask the editor of a weekly newspaper. To realize the value of one hour, ask the lovers who are waiting to meet. To realize the value of one minute, ask a person who just missed a train. To realize the value of one second, ask someone who just avoided an accident. To realize the value of one millisecond, ask the person who won a silver medal at the Olympics.
- CPC #7: Obesity Qualia GalleryADD / ADHD, Cancer, Cold Thermogenesis, Diabetes, EMF, Epi Paleo, Epigenetics, Erectile Dysfunction, Leaky Gut / Grain Brain, Live your Optimal Weight, Longevity Principles, Mitochondria, Optimal Pillar 2, Optimal Pillar 3, Optimal Pillar 4, Series: CPC, The Leptin Prescription
Qualia is defined by some as "an unfamiliar term for something that could not be more familiar to each of us: the ways things seem to us." Erwin Schrödinger was a famous quantum physicist, and had this counter-materialist take on what qualia really is: "The sensation of color cannot be accounted for by the physicist's objective picture of light-waves. Could the physiologist account for it, if he had fuller knowledge than he has of the processes in the retina and the nervous processes set up by them in the optical nerve bundles and in the brain? I do not think so." Schrodinger's statement is hinting at precisely what is ailing the modern sciences in a big way. Observations and the manner in which we study things are being divorced from one another. It is as if all scientist have been trained to think only with their left brain and just ignore the creative observations of their right brain. The problem with this situation is that is has put 50 years of mankind at serious risk in medicine.
- Quantum Biology 10: Hormones 102 GalleryADD / ADHD, Adrenals, Autism, BHRT, Cancer, Circadian Cycle, Cold Thermogenesis, Diabetes, EMF, Endometriosis and PCOS, Epi Paleo, Epigenetics, Erectile Dysfunction, Hormones & Methylation, Hypothyroidism, Inflammation, Leaky Gut / Grain Brain, Live your Optimal Weight, Longevity Principles, Mitochondria, Optimal Pillar 1, Optimal Pillar 2, Optimal Pillar 3, Optimal Pillar 4, Optimal Pillar 5, Series: Quantum Biology, The Importance of Sleep, The Leptin Prescription, The Optimal Paleo Diet, Thyroid, Thyroid Cancer
Two years ago I gave you the Hormone 101: Clinical thoughts revealed blog post. That was a small dose of reality at the beginning of this journey. There was some foundational hormone biochemistry there given to you in simple terms. Most people jumped all over the free T3 link to pregnenolone in the post. They thought that "their cure" for hypothyroidism and/or chronic pregnenolone steal syndrome was increasing free T3 or just lowering reverse T3 to raise pregnenolone. So what was not observed? A trip down memory lane for the hormone cascade Leptin resistance occurs first in the brain. Then insulin resistance happens soon their after in the liver, gut, and peripheral tissues. This eventually leads to adrenal resistance. This resistance occurs at the PVN in the brain. (Brain Gut 16: Adrenal Fatigue Rx) It does not happen in the adrenal gland. What happens is that the outflow from our sympathetic system in the brainstem overwhelms the parasympathetic nervous system. This increase in overall cortisol initially, is the stress hormone that allows for fight or flight syndrome (life or death). As this condition persists chronically over time, cortisol levels decrease and flatline on adrenal stress index testing.
- Quantum Biology 9: Photosynthesis GalleryCancer, Cold Thermogenesis, Colon Cancer, EMF, Epi Paleo, Erectile Dysfunction, Longevity Principles, Mitochondria, Optimal Pillar 2, Optimal Pillar 3, Optimal Pillar 4, PPP Pathway, Series: Quantum Biology, The Leptin Prescription, Thyroid, Thyroid Cancer
Life is energy. All life is tied to our sun. The sun powers everything with the photoelectric effect. Today, you are going to see how this quantum effect makes life dance. To synthesize simple carbohydrates from sunlight requires 30 proteins to work together in a cell membrane. Research into the mechanism of photosynthesis centers on the understanding the structure of the photosynthetic components and the molecular processes that use radiant EMF energy to drive carbohydrate synthesis. The research involves several disciplines, including physics, biophysics, chemistry, structural biology, biochemistry, molecular biology and physiology, and serves as an outstanding example of the success of multidisciplinary research. This process should give us a clue that systems thinking about problems could solve many modern mysteries. In our universe, and in all life forms, energy's primordial state is not rest. Energy does not like to sit around like a couch potato. If you do sit around often like this, this is a quantum sign that you are losing energy in the forms of electrons, photons, phonons, and protons to you own environment. Today's blog is on the quantum biology of energy dynamics. In the universe, as there is in things living energy is always present. The key factor, however, for life is the amount of energy in its therapeutic dose. A body without energy is called a cadaver. A body with a lot of energy is like a trendy party animal. Energy propels our planes, trains and automobiles to move, and it keeps us warm, grows our food, and helps us see the world we live in.